What is SEO?
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is now more important than ever! Meaning that it’s essential to fully understand it in order to get the most out of it.
SEO can be confusing, and even mind-boggling at times. In summary it’s basically a set of rules that can be followed so that companies can optimize their websites for search engines. Ultimately resulting in an improvement of organic search engine rankings! Woo-hoo!
In today’s modern competitive age SEO is vital. But why? I hear you ask. Well…
- The majority of search engine users today only tend to choose one of the top five suggestions in a results page. So to get there, your SEO needs to great in order for you to rank as highly as possible!
- It isn’t just about search engines… good SEO results also include user experience and general usability of a website.
- It’s fair to say the majority of us trust search engines, and the higher up the results list, the more we trust the website.
- SEO is also good for social promotion. The easier it is to find, the more likely people are going to promote it on other social media platforms
- SEO puts you ahead of the competition. If your competitors are selling the same thing, your SEO optimised website is more likely to attract more customers and therefore more sales!
In conclusion… great SEO is a recipe for success. If you need a helping hand with your SEO just give us a shout and we’ll be more than happy to help.